Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1order 6 delivery addresses

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a single sales order with 6 line items.

I went into each line item at item level tried to chage the ship to parties for each line and saved

in change mode when I see it is all again went back to the same single Ship to party.

Now how can I deliver all 6 line items to 6 different delivery addresses?

I tried to search the forum and found some but not with much to the use of resolution.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in change mode when I see it is all again went back to the same single Ship to party

Definitely, this is not a standard functionality.  Must be some user exit is in place.  Please retest in debug mode with the help of technical team and find out which exit is triggering this issue.  May be it could be MV45AFZZ

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried the same scenario in IDES system, i was able to save with different SH to all the six line items and saved, again after checking its showing different SH only, i don't know in your case may be some exit was maintained in such way that not to allowing to change the SH with main SH.

Also created 6 different delivers.

thanks,

Srinu.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have achieved it by manipulating the copy control VTLA

and the result is

Thanks,

Sridhar.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar Vijjhalwar Sir

First Of all Really i am very thankful to You  so many times You have shared Your Knowledge In this Forum

Comming to your requerment I want to know what setting You have mentind in VTLA

Because i am not able to understand That configuration what Have done to achive this

I have achieved it by manipulating the copy control VTLA

Dear sir plz share and let me know

thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please check  your customer master data ( VD03 or XD03)  Partner Function tab in Sales Area Data , there you have to check that either your 6 ship to parties is maintained or not for the particular Sold to party ( Customer) or not . If it is not maintained at there than you have to create the 6 ship to party and assign all these 6 to parties to the Sold to the Party ( Your Customer).

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already done that.