cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with complete delivery flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where every sales order is linked to an individual PO and the PO's are created automatically from a batch run.

Problem: When the complete delivery flag and fix date & qty flag are not selected within the sales order, then the sales order "First date" is copied and used in the PO as a requested delivery date (correct).

However, if the complete delivery flag is selected in the sales order then the material lead time is copied and used in the PO as requested delivery date instead of the First date from the sales order??? Why does this happen?

And how do I get the system to always use the sales order first date to create the PO with?

Thanks in advance

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it depends on your MRP views of material master .for eg if u maintain all values in rlt ,inhouse days etc .depending on your mrp type system picks up delivery date in PO.

hope it helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback but I don't think this is the issue because the problem I'm showing is for the same material. Note: I'm only using "SchedMargin key

" & "Plnd delivery time".

Just because the complete delivery flag is selected or not selected the lead time of this one material is being copied to the PO. Bear in mind that the sales order only has 1 item. I just don't understand the logic in this? I want the sales order requested date to be copied to the PO everytime. Note: The fix date & qty flag is not selected by default.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Peter