cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which SAP certification could I complete for technical expertise??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed my bachelors in Engineering(Information Technology) and Master in Business Administration. I am employed in Investment Banking sector right after my Masters. It has been two years now and I still have this urge to get in to the technical side rather to be Banking sectors (with no offense to my job and company). I have always wanted to do a SAP certification but somehow never got in to that. Now that I have this plan to persue a SAP certification can somebody suggest me what would be the best thing for me to choose that's happening and can find me a more technically oriented job that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

for your kind information, a certification never gurantees a job in sap, so think before going to certification. If you wants to go with some technical side, you have some options like SAP ABAP, BASIS, in sap abap pure coding techniques are required, in basis it requires administration of the sap system.

So, what you can do is, you can take training from anu sap authorised training center, they will provide you training along with certifications, please work hard during training and use each tool to get as many exposure as can be practicable, so in this way you can enter into sap technicakl side, there are many modules like webdynpro , workflow , UI5 etc which can be learned alongwith abap, but your primarily section should be abap module.

There are some more modules in sap for functional persons those not required coding, so you can search in google for it, if find it interesting, you can also choose any one of them.

But your main question is for certifications, so please understands, sap certification alone never fulfill your job hunt.

If you have further queries, feel free to ask.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much Sanjeev.

I have actually googled a bit on this. And to be frank FI, BI, ABAP.... all this looks greek and latin to me.

Is SEIMENS the best ones to be providing certifications on SAP?? (just from what I heard)

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharsan,

please understand there are various authorised training centers, among them Siemens and ATOS,

but as all are in their business strategy, so literally saying it totally depends on the faculty who is providing training, because when it comes to study materials , all the training partner has approx equal contents, so it depends on the instructor how much effort he is putting beyond the materials.

And the training environment through which you are getting exposure, how much it matters.

Answers (0)