Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing stories on Lumira Server

matthiasbraach
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the following error when trying to share my story to SAP Lumira Server:

The dataset could not be published to SAP Lumira™ Server because publishing to the SAP HANA layer failed. Reason is '<Not available>'. (HDB 11009)

The tracelog shows the following

The dataset could not be published to SAP Lumira™ Server because publishing to the SAP HANA layer failed. Reason is '<Not available>'. (HDB 11009)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebPublisher.getPackageNameFromServer(VIWebPublisher.java:432)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebPublisher.getViewPackageName(VIWebPublisher.java:449)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebPublisher.publishDataSet(VIWebPublisher.java:504)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebPublisher.publishDataSet(VIWebPublisher.java:92)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebDashboardPublisher.publishDataSet(VIWebDashboardPublisher.java:119)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebDashboardPublisher.publishDataSet(VIWebDashboardPublisher.java:1)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.common.base.ShareCommonDashboardPublishingLogic.publish(ShareCommonDashboardPublishingLogic.java:152)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebDashboardPublisher.publishDashboard(VIWebDashboardPublisher.java:290)

at com.sap.hilo.service.infrastructure.publication.internal.PublicationServiceImpl.publishDashboard(PublicationServiceImpl.java:135)

at com.sap.hilo.desktop.share.v2.common.service.PublishDashboard$PublishDashboardTask.run(PublishDashboard.java:169)

Caused by: The dataset could not be published to SAP Lumira™ Server because publishing to the SAP HANA layer failed. Reason is 'ServerNotConfigured'. (HDB 11009)

at com.sap.hilo.platform.viweb.internal.VIWebPublisher.getPackageNameFromServer(VIWebPublisher.java:420)

... 9 more

How i created the story

- Source: simple .csv file

- Visualization: Column Chart

- Story: The Column Chart + dimension as control

- Sharing: Story -> Publish to SAP Lumira Server

Which versions do I use

SAP Lumira Desktop: 1.15.1

SAP Lumira Server: 1.15

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this?

Glad for any help!

Best regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

Please see KBA 1995325 - Error when publishing Lumira to Server which describes how to resolve this issue.

Quick link:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1995325

Good luck!

Tammy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

As an SAP employee, in future, please could you revert to the internal JAM group for lumira support ?

this SCN is for customer questions.

Many thanks,
H