cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why rejecting the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

Why do you want  to reject  my  issue .If  you  are  rejecting  ,  then  let  me  know  the  answer  for  my question

what  is  the  meaning  in this  rejection .

I have  seen  so  many  users   asking basic  question  and they  are  not  rejected  ? why ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont  get  angry  .please  search  with  your description  you will  find  so many answers .

May be that  reason  moderators  will reject the  issue .

here  you can use 20 documents  and 1673  discussions  and  etc  .

Issue  will be  raised  until    if you don't  find  the  answer .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree  Anil .But After  searching  only  I raised  the  issue  because  I  have  not get  the  correct  answer.

Iam  checking  for  all  movement  types  with  accounting enteries  for  MIGO  and  MIRO

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

the main reason is that if we get strucked in basic questions, that are already discussed so many times then it will be crowd , and then it will not a healthy environment , so the forum will get full by basic questions only, so moderator has rejected your queries.

If you find any question, which you think it is basic, you too can notify moderator and moderator will take necessary action.

For your queries, please see these links

simply search with your problems, you will get many threads.

Hope you will maintain the dignity of this forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Dev  , Anil  and  Jurgen  Sir  .

I will  check  according to  Anil  explained .

But  if  you  send  me  any links  ...I will  be  happy  for  that

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asking for links is not permitted. Essentially you're asking other people to search for you. The simple fact of having a question/issue and cannot find the answer does not in any way bring an entitlement to be answered or your question/issue to be published.

If you can't get an answer by keeping within the rules, that's no reason to break the rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You  have  to  put some  effort  for  searching .Simply  searching for  some time  and  dropping an issue  is not good  for a  consultants  like us  .

Just  search  and  if  you  find  any related  document / discussion ,Go through  It  and  do  R&D

Then  if  you don't  find  the  solution  , then  you  can  raise  an  issue in SCN .

I hope  you understand  how  to  search  for  an issue .

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you already understand that others are asking basic questions, then I ask me why you do not click the Alert Moderator link   instead of using such unseen discussions as justification to post basic questions yourself.

And in your specific case you are actually ignoring the moderation.

If your question was already rejected in February, then why do you post it again in April?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree  with  you  dev  .Then  let  me know  the  answer for  my  question

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find your answer, you have to just put some effort on searching..

Check Anil's reply.. He has given the way to search..

And he has found many documents and discussions about your query..

Regards

Dev

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the Document, then post your query in correct forum.

vijay krishna wrote:

I have  seen  so  many  users   asking basic  question  and they  are  not  rejected  ? why ?

That means you admit that you have asked basic question..

First tell me why you are asking basic question continuously..

Regards

Dev