cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Results Recording for Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to activate automatic results recording, at the beginning I get this meassage: "In customizing for default value of inspection type(400) you have to activate the following check boxes, " check characteristics", "Inspection with task list" & "Automatic assignment", I've done that. Yet, it sill doesn't work and the lot status is "CRTD" however it should be updated to "REL" status.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through this document, check all the items suggested.  If it doesn't resolve the issue, then get back to us.

Inspection lots with CRTD status- Causes and Remedies - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

Craig

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Can you please explain your issue. You have created inspection type 400.

Regards,

Saurabh

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you search enough before posting this query? There is plenty of discussions over this matter.

Based on the details given above, I don't think you have created an inspection plan.

Automatic assignment will assign the task list automatically to the inspection lot once it is created. You didn't mention if you have created one or not. Pl check that.

If the inspection plan is created, there could be possibility that material is assigned to more than one task list (inspection plan). If that is the case, you wouldn't get inspection lots with REL status but CRTD only.

ntn