cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err in VF01: Tax code A0 does not appear in any G/L account item

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

When I’m posting Billing doc to FI, Err is coming: “Tax code A0 does not appear in any G/L account item. Message no. FF753”.

In my pric procd, I’ve one tax condition with tax code. This tax code is not getting transferred to other non-tax conditions. I think because of this I’m getting the err! Is it so? If it is so, then how to get tax code transferred to other non-tax conditions. Or if it is not the issue then how else to solve this err?!

I've searched the forum/ net, but found that people have posted, why this err comes. But nobody has provided solution.

Pl suggest.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This tax code is not getting transferred to other non-tax conditions

Can you explain what do you mean by non-tax conditions and why you want to populate the same tax code.  You should be aware, normally, if a tax code is to be populated for a condition type, you need to have an Account Key assigned to that condition type which in turn, that Account Key should have the tax code in FTXP. 

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your entries in tcode OB40 or in tcode FTXP

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I am sorry, I forgot it. See note 1915114 - FF753 Tax code does not appear in any G/L account item as a checklist.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly check into the tax,whether G/L is assigned.And also check for particular G/L in FS00 whether tax category  is maintained.

Pradeep Mani