cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interfaces not Parsed in SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a namespace http://sap.com/xi/Global2/testing which is imported with the standard SWCV from SAP Market Place. I recently made some changes to this namespace by importing few 'External Definitions' and then created 'Message Mappings', 'Interface Mappings' and 'Service Interfaces'. All went well on the PI side but when I checked SPROXY to test services, 'Service Interfaces' aren't parsed from the ESR.

I then created another namespace and copied all external objects to that namespace and deleted them from the original namespace of the SWCV whose vendor is sap.com but yet no success in seeing the 'Service Interfaces' of this original namespace in SPROXY.

I have tried SLDCHECK and the 'Test Connection' in the SPROXY which are working perfectly and other namespaces are parsed too but only this specific namespace has got problematic.

Everything is activated in the IR and ID and I have already applied

What should I do

Your help and time is much appreciated.

Regards,

Adil Khalil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adil

Check

Software component missing in SPROXY | SCN.

See Henrique's reply

You can't create custom proxies for standard XI Content (SWCVs whose vendor is "sap.com").

If you wish to use these interfaces, either there's a standard add-on for SRM or it's already included in standard SRM.

If you still wanna create proxies for these interfaces, try to create a custom SWCV and include this standard one as a dependency (hence it will appear as a "Basis" component of your SWCV). Maybe this way it will appear in SPROXY, but I'm not 100% sure.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adil,

If you plan to follow Indrajit's suggest, you can also refer to the following document on how to enhance standard enterprise services for more details.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your input,

I am not enhancing anything, I just want to do develop a Proxy to SOAP scenario and for that I have imported a SWCV (IS-UT 604) which contains several namespaces. What I did is, I created another namespace in this SWCV, imported external definitions and based on those I created Interface objects. Now at the configuration time, I mapped objects from newly created namespace with the objects of old original namespace which probably made the service interfaces for the old namespace disappear in SPROXY.

Do you still think I have to create a custom SWCV?

Regards,

Adil Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the SWCV belongs to vendor sap.com. then I think you should create a new SWCV to start your development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What I did is I created a custom SWCV and imported External Definitions to that SWCV and deleted it from the original SAP SWCV even but still am unable to see the service interfaces in SPROXY.

Any help?

Regards,

Adil Khalil

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Install that component (may need help from Basis) into your SAP backend system and the service interface should appear when you type sproxy.

Regards,

Mark