Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in UseOneAsMany function

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

My scenario is File to IDoc and we are using RFC lookup in message mapping also.

While executing this interface I am getting below error in quality system environment.

Please find attached trace file.

RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_ARTransactions_to_ACC_DOCUMENT03_ Thrown: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingException: Runtime exception when processing target-field mapping /Z1ACCOUNTS/IDOC/E1BPACKEC9/CHARACTER; root message: Exception:[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.FunctionException: Too few values in the first queue in function useOneAsMany. It must have the same number of contexts as the second queue] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.NodeFunctions method useOneAsMany

But while testing in Development environment, I am not getting any error. In dev system messages are processed successfully.

In Both environment design and configuration objects are same expect some server credentials.

Could you please help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

From your trace, looks like the RFC connection is having some problem

Caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[RFCLookUpGLTransactionsData]c63e54cc41083352af06556d6dd4d9d4 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.

at com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.from.FromAF.callClientChannel(FromAF.java:229)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.ejb.RfcAFBean.process(RfcAFBean.java:270)

Can you check your RFC receiver comm channel?

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Eng,

I checked my RFC channel, Its in error state. PFB screen. and help me.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

If you search for the error description in SDN, you can get some solution.

Example below:-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1365628

You have to increase your max connection setting in your RFC channel.

Rgds

Eng Swee

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

's blog post today also mentions the same error. Please take note of the caution advised in the blog when increasing the number of connections.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

After increasing Maximum Connection value to 10. RFC channel still in error .

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try stop & restart the channel to see if it works.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

After doing Stop and Start RFC channel. Its running. But while testing again , I am getting error in moin like-

RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_ARTransactions_to_ACC_DOCUMENT03_ Thrown: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingException: Runtime exception when processing target-field mapping /Z1ACCOUNTS/IDOC/E1BPACKEC9/CHARACTER; root message: Exception:[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.FunctionException: Too few values in the first queue in function useOneAsMany. It must have the same number of contexts as the second queue] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib7.NodeFunctions method useOneAsMany

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in the trace if this new error is again caused by the RFC connection. Check also in RWB if the RFC channel hit any errors?

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

yes .. RFC give me new error now. PFB.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

From the brief description provided, looks like there is an issue on the system you are doing the RFC lookup at. You should check the logs there to see why it is causing an Out of Memory issue. Is the RFC lookup trying to get too much data in a single call?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

The error message clearly saying that the first and second queue of UseOneasMany function does not have the same number of context changes.

It must have the same number of context changes.

Please check the display queue in PI mapping and see if there are any mismatch in context changes.

If possible attach the display queue screen shot so that we can help u better.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Indrajit,

First and second queue context is same. As i mentioned earlier that mapping is same in Dev and Quality environment. But we are getting error in Quality environment only.

-Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide the screen shot of the display queue of function UseOneAsMany.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

please check below Display Queue of UseOneAsMany.(this is from Quality system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

I can see that the first input of UseOneAsMany has RFC look up in it.

And your RFC look up is not working because your RFC communication channel is throwing error in RWB.

So obviously there will be a mismatch of context between first and second input queue.

First solve the RFC look up issue. Once it will solve , the other issue will solve automatically.

Open the RFC adapter in PI and make sure that you have used the proper parameters to connect to the ECC system.