cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP allows bin to be overfilled ,no system errors display.

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Checked in LS03N  transaction  Warehouse 444,Storage type 500, location S111,in storage bin tab utilization reached as a  114.29 ,But system is allowing to perform transfer order

Requesting you please suggest any one why no system errors display for reached above  100 percentage utilization.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please verify in your 444 Wh no.for Notification and /Messages entries for Capacity check.

it has fallowing entries which gives you Notifications if capacity exceeds.

Blank-No message

F- Error

W -Warning

and verify what is the base to calculate the capacity check in your 500 storage type.

Regards,

Raju

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Can you please give me table number where i have set warning error and error message,

Thanks

Mohan

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Use V_T300 in SM30 tcode, and it is the configuration of Warehouse no control parameter in IMG.

Regards,

Raju

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your reply

Facing issue below

Able to put material in a bin that is causing it to be overfilled; and no system errors or information flags are displayed

Have Storage type 500, location G111 set as a 7 deep bin,
product in it goes 3 high, therefore the max should be 21 pallets. It currently
has 26 pallets in it and there were no error messages reported.

Please suggest any one

Regards

Mohan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you made the settings that were suggested here? What capacity check method did you enter in customizing? What did you enter in the bin? What did you enter in the material?

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

In Table   V_T300 for my warehouse CN1 For  Capacity data notice maintained as a Empty that means   No notification and bin  master data set as a 7 deep bin,in material master capacity usage showing as a 0.000

Please suggest why my storage bin exceed 26 pallets instead of 21 there were no error messages.

Regards

Mohan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this field in V_T300 (Define Storage types) is not a "notification-field" it is a control about how you want SAP to check the capacity. Without an entry here, nothing is checked and you can add as much as you want to this bin.

Please read the documentation e.g. F1 for the field, and the general docu in help.sap.com

Further check a reply that I made recently to almost the same issue:

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Found that in Table /GLB/UGTT_FULBIN For warehouse storage type there is no error message set that reason reached above  100 percentage utilization in storage bin

Thanks

Mohan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are using an add-on? I don't have this table in my system

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

give some more details, what capacity check method do you use in that storage type?

If a utilization is already above 100 % then there must be something wrong in general as it should not be possible to get more than a hundred % physically into such a bin.

hence you have to check whether the bin has a proper capacity maintained, whether you have a proper capacity usage defined in the material and what checking method you use in the storage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You use capacity check indicator method for storage type which determines the capacity check that will be carried out for the storage bins in the storage type. Also you can enter appropriate weight details in Material  master WM view.

Regards

Sudhir