cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we open a Adobe input form in Portal and save it in SAP?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are from bulk sale industry, our customers are individual store operators. We want to provide a Adobe Interactive Form in our portal to these customers so that they will enter material data submits the form to the workflow/system.

1) Customers are individual store operators

2) We want to place a Adobe Interactive Form for our customers in our portal

3) So that customers will open the portal and then opens the AIF and enters the input data

4) Finally, they will submit the form for workflow

Then, it should save into SAP system after proper workflow process is done

Pls. let us know the feasibility, concerns, approach, thoughts, pro & cons

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can save the data of the form through workflow once all the approval levels are completed using standard task TS17900108 - Save form data to database.

Thanks,

Shraddha

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

OK, I create a Adobe Int. form in SAP via SFP tx, then, how can launch it in Portal, bcz users are not set as user in SAP, I mean, users doesn't hv a user master record in SAP?

How users will launch the form and enter data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is mandatory for users to have access to the portal , think of using a generic sap user for the purpose

Now if you already create your AIF using SFP , next step is to the use of (interactive form element) within a view / window / component controller of a specific webdynpro (to create)  to be integrated in the portal using iview

Hope it will help 

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not necessary to have user master record in SAP for users on portal.

You will have to map the form on portal which is done by the functional person and based on the authorization roles being assigned to them on the portal, the form will be accessed by only those users who are being assigned to this authorization role.

Thanks,

Shraddha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help pls.?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Yes it is possible , with Adobe interactive forms embedded in a webdynpro , you can retrieve the data filled in it after submitting ( event triggered ) , some Formcalc scripting will be needed within the AIF to do so.

regards

Hicham

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Sorry I didn't in my OP that the users does NOT have SAP access

Just they hv our company's Portal access

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that if users have access to the Adobe interactive form and can submit the input , then input data can be assigned to the context elements of the view where the AIF is located , so you can save data according to your need.

welcome

regards