cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPA Cache issue when using Parameterized Mapping in SAP PI 7.31 Dual Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to use Parameterized Mapping for UKMS Lookup, It is working fine sometimes but is eventually leading to following CPA - Cache issue which then leads to a series of objects in Central Adapter Engine Cache Error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.object.ParamMappingCPAObjectImpl:service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@74e24701@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.ESRParamMappingCPAObject:service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@74e24701@alive

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataSAXHandler.endElement(DirectoryDataSAXHandler.java:1399)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:601)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1782)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2939)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:647)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:817)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:119)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:395)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:198)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataParser.updateCentralCache(DirectoryDataParser.java:111)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.updateCacheWithDirectoryData(CacheManager.java:427)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:579)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager$CacheUpdateRunnable.run(CacheManager.java:319)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:185)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:302)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.object.ParamMappingCPAObjectImpl:service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@74e24701@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.ESRParamMappingCPAObject:service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@74e24701@alive

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataSAXHandler.removeInterfaceMapping(DirectoryDataSAXHandler.java:2530)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataSAXHandler.endElement(DirectoryDataSAXHandler.java:1377)

Has anyone else faced similar issue, Request you to please help me solve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karin_paul
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we faced the same problem and there seems to be a correction now:

see note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2054627

Regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

It was a workaround for me: to transport mappings with namespace definition (checkbox by default is triggered off). With that, CPACache worked well.

karin_paul
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Iliya,

as we found out know, this error appears again ... So the note didn't help.

I tried to check your hint, but I could not find out, which checkbox I have to select. Please describe ...

Regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karin.

When you export for transport objects, there are three (at least) options:

1. Whole SWCV

2. Namespace

3. Single objects

If you transport SWCV, namespace definition is transported too.

For 2 and 3 options, checkbox "With namespace definition" at screen export to tpz is checked off by default. You should check it on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

Thanks for your response.

I tried Full Cache refresh and it works, Cache is clear and the interface is working BUT this has occurred second time now.

What happens is, Whenever their is a cache issue, we are able to get the other objects in place BUT for these Parameter based interface, we have to remove the parameters and then do full cache refresh and only then it is in place.

Deleting and recreating the parameters again everytime is a issue.....Any Idea why this could be happening?

Regards,

Neha Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

Are you using ICO?

as far as I remember , there was a bug while working with parameterized mapping with ICO and i did not find any proper solution anywhere.

I would suggest you to raise an OSS message to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Indrajit,

Yes I was using ICo and getting this issue,

Today I changed the interface to classical, will have to track to see if the issue was due to using ICo.

Regards,

Neha Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Please try to refresh  partial cache refresh "sxi_cache", if it is not working then go for full cache refresh.

Regards,

Rudra