cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnProductive Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

my requirement is how to identify unproductive condition types in the pricing procedure..

Meaning-

in our pricing procedure,we have many condition types. but by doing some analysis we found that we are not using few condition types

so now I want to know what are the conditions types in all pricing procedure which are not used last 3-4 years

why we want this activity-

if we remove this unwanted conditions then definitely we can improve the sales order processing time.

pls let me know how to get such conditions which are not used in sales order at all.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

davidcronin
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

You can also schedule an ST14 SD-Pricing application analysis in your system. The output of this analysis will give you a listing, whereby one of the options you can analyse further is unproductive condition types.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Goto KONV sales condition transaction data table in se16 or se16n and select the field KSCHL and execute the transaction you would get a list of all the pricing condition types that are being used..you may export them in to an Excel sheet and find the unique entries cross check these unique entries with the entries in your pricing procedure, any missing condition types are the ones which are never been used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting a dump if run KONV, but if I go by condition class then I am getting some results.