cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error in customer invoice-"Error in converting exchange rate from to RUB"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Please help me to solve the below issue .

When user created customer invoice, system showed pricing error for last line item . The error was for cost condition type which did not determined any value and had "Red" indicator . The error message is -"Condition ZXXX: Error in converting exchange rate from  to RUB" . Message No.V1208 . User could save the invoice but accounting doc was not created .

In this case-->

-Document currency is RUB

-Currency RUB updated in customer master .

-Currency RUB updated in material master .

-Con.origin is A for this condition type .

Please tell me why this error message occurred ?

Regards,

Sandeep N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any clue on this issue?

Regards,

Sandeep N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your company code local currency check that first after that check the combination in i.e obbs ask to your fico consultant.

also maintain exchange rate for the combination i.e local curr to rub and rub to local currency.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Company code country is -RUB . Here only one currency is involved i.e. RUB . User do not face this error very often . Recently user faced this issue for only two cases and this process was implemented long back . So i believe it should not be a configuration issue .

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check ob22 is there any other currency if yes we have to maintain that.

give screen shot of ob22 and your sd screeshot as well.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the screen shots for OB22 and invoice :

Regards,

Sandeep N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i can see there are parlle currency is maintained  check the obss with pair rub to eur,rub to usd vice versa and maintain ex rates.

Regards,

Raman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check for any currency tranlation error in ob08.  If it is maintained but still if you are having this issue, then have a look at the following notes which explains the areas you need to check

• Note 140270 - Currency translation error V1208
  • Note 124714 - V1208:Error in foreign currency transl. in pricing
  • Note 1660163 - Error msg. V1 208 during currency conversion for net price

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I think these notes are not applicable in my case . Only one currency is involved in my case .

Regards,

Sandeep

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what document currency is flowing in billing.  Compare the same with customer master and sales organization currency.  If any of these is different, then you will face that issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Document currency-RUB

Currency in customer master is-RUB

Statistics currency in Sales org-USD .

But this is how its maintained from so long and no issue found except the recent case .

Regards,

Sandeep N .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have some failed invoices and in all of them accounting is not released due to pricing error . There is flag set for incomplete pricing (VBRP-UVPRS) at item level in all the failed invoices . system shows error message -"Error in converting exchange rate from  to RUB " when tried to redetermine pricing with category 'N' (Only cost will redetermine) . In debug mode we could check that the

Since ‘from’ currency (XKOMV-WAERS) is blank and ‘To’ currency (KOMK-HWAER) is RUB, the FM CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY throws the error message . Here we are not able to find out why from currency is blank instead of RUB .

Regards,

Sandeep N