cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer the PR from ERP 6.0 to SRM for

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM profis,

we are using SRM 7.02 (AddOn) classic scenario. Can someone explain how to transfer the PR from ERP 6.0 to SRM for
approving only.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First of all thanks for replays.

I have to implement the following simple process (not PDP or something else):

1. the PR will be created in ERP (manually or with Z program)
  2. this PR have to be transferred to SRM for Approving only.

here is small sketch of the process, the steps 4 - 6 are already implemented (Self-Service-Procurement scenario).

I've tried the transfer with the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. But it did not work. The report shows me a log with number of transferred PRs. But in SMQ1 I see entry with the message "Application aborted due to serious problems". In SLG1 I see the massage BBP_BD002: External partner number and partner GUID reference different partners.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Artur

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artur ,

Saw some earlier threads . Check each of these points carefully and respond back .

1. The reason was could be the  logical system that we used for ERP in SRM was different that the one we had in ERP system. Please compare entry from ERP transaction SCC4 field 'Logical system' with the one you have defined in SRM SPRO 'Define backend systems

2. When you execute the report "BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER" to transfer PR's to SRM system,the entry gets deleted  from the table EPRTRANS.EPRTRANS contains the PR netry which needs to be transferred on execution of the above report.

3. Please check if your plant is already created in the table BBP_LOCMAP and has proper business partner

4. Note 801133 - Interface used to transfer external requirements is adjusted

5. Make sure you convert your RFC user as a dialog user and then integrate him into the entry channel. Once you are done with that you can convert that user back into a system user.

Make sure this user has highest authorities and then you will see all you requisitions flow from R/3 to SRM  i.e. The RFC User is maintained in both systems with profiles S_A.SYSTEM and SAP_ALL.

When there is some inconsistency with RFC user (address, attributes etc) which can be checked using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE

6. Entry Channel is  assigned in the responsibility tab of the concerned P.Group.

7.  Also ensure all the inbound and outbound queues in SRM & R/3 are cleared before the transfer of P.R to SRM side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Artur

There are two ways to realize the Plan-driven Scenairo.

One is for SRM 5.0, SRM 7.0 can also use.

Please refer to http://www.cnblogs.com/lazymango/archive/2011/4/1.html

One is for SRM 7.0.

You just need to realize BADi: ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST

Please refer to SRM210: Unit 9 Procurement of External Requirement.

Regards,

Hayashi.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artur

Please can you use the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and check if it works .

Your query is not very clear .. you want to understand the process or  how to do it ?

regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried the transfer with the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. But it did not work. The report shows me a log with number of transferred PRs. But in SMQ1 I see entry with the message "Application aborted due to serious problems". In SLG1 I see the massage BBP_BD002: External partner number and partner GUID reference different partners.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks,

Artur

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artur,

For this error, you should check table bbp_locmap in SRM side for the plant in ECC PR.

Please make sure there is one correct entry for this plant with correct logical system.

If this entry is incorrect, you should upload plant from ECC to SRM with the following reports:

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED

If the entry is correctly maintained, I suggest you debug the transfer process and set break point at:

=====

In program LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGF11

*     Map external location id to internal
      IF cs_partner-ext_partner_pft  = c_location.
        MOVE cs_partner-partner_id TO lv_location.
        CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_LOCATION_BY_PLANT'
          EXPORTING
            iv_plant    = lv_location
            iv_logsys   = cs_partner-partner_src_sys
          IMPORTING
            ev_location = lv_partner.

=====

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also refer to my KBA note 1955804 which talks about this error.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivy, I just need this solution.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this could not be explained in one post.

We are using the same above scenario for transferring PS or PM requisition to SRM for approval only.

Lot of conditions are set.

1.     Landscape

2.     Process -

3. Criteria for transferring and approving PReq’s in SRM should be defined in ECC

for example - The criteria which PReq’s should be transferred to SRM should be defined in a local customizing table XXXXX with the field purchasing organisation, plan account assignment type and update date of PReq.

4.   1st approver selection criteria should be setup in the ECC

5.     When creating or updating a PReq item a workflow event will be triggered to start the transfer workflow. The trigger is implemented in the PM and PS BADI workorder_update while saving the PM order or the PS network order. The same event cancels an eventually transfer workflow which just transfers a previous version of the PReq, or waits for the approval result of a previous version.

6.     The Release Strategy has to be maintained in the productive systems. Only the release codes will be defined and distributed centrally. The name of the Release Strategy can be chosen locally. It’s very important that a release strategy fits to the values of the purchase requisitions that come from SRM and that go to SRM. It doesn’t matter which release strategy. If no existing release strategy fits to the values of the purchase requisitions a classification of the new release strategies is necessary. Otherwise no classification for the new release strategies is needed.

7.     Also need to do MM specific customization , PI related and SRM related.

I think it would be too much to tell everything through a post.

Please ask a specific question then i would be able to help you more.

Thanks.

from RBEI

Snehal

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

There are two ways to transfer PR from ECC to SRM:

1, you may use report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, and this will require you to set system type as ERP_3.0 or below for ECC system in SRM table bbp_backend_dest.

There are some restrictions about this process as mentioned in the link:

2, you may use ESOA to transfer PR to SRM side, and this will require setting up of PI/XI system since it uses XML to transfer PR data. This feature can only be used for SRM 7.0 and above together with ECC 604 and above.

This also needs to apply some BADI and customizing settings in both SRM and ECC sides.

You can choose one of them to transfer PR. If you need to know more details about one of them, please let me know.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy

When I tried this scenario with available settings and tried to execute the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER I am getting below message that no PR is transferred.

Am I doing any mistake here? or am I missing anything from settings?

Best Regards

Sachin