cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello some one please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create the profile for the planned batch, which would run the calculations and generate the planned orders so that the accounting time will start 13 weeks from now on, so for instance this week it would start 7. July (28th week).

In the future  we will be doing the planning manually for 13 weeks time and from now on we will be doing the planning batch for the rest of the year.

As far as I know it should work by few "time-profiles

If possible please provide with screenshots

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, In case of SNP heuristic planning, you can set an offset in /sapapo/sdp8b. Not sure whether this is what you want, because as DB49 said, your question is very vague.
Basically SNP heuristic is a bucket based planning, SNP optimizer is a cost based planning, and CTM is an order based planning which can create peggings. SNP planning plans for the process chain. PP/DS heuristic only plans for the production plant, where complicated PPDS PDS/PPM is exploded and planned in details for each operations/activities. It's hard to make everything clear by some simple statements. To have a deep understanding, you at least need to go through basic APO/SNP materials.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49 and Ada Lv,

Thank you both of them.If I have further doubt I will get back to you.

Thanks and Regards,

RAVI SAGAR CHENNU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

what you said is correct but which you sent a link is not helpful me and I am bit confussed in that.

@DB49 : could you please tell me differnce among Optimizer?  CTM?  PP/DS Heuristic?  SNP Heuristic? because i am new to Snp.

Thanks both of you for your further support.

Thanks and regards,

Ravi Sagar chennu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

@DB49 : could you please tell me difference among Optimizer?  CTM?  PP/DS Heuristic?  SNP Heuristic? because i am new to Snp.

Being new to SNP doesn't relieve you of the SCN requirement of performing your basic searches; before asking questions on SCN.

Try SAP help to start:

Comparison of the Planning Methods - Supply Network Planning Run - SAP Library

Here is a bit of advice, even though you didn't ask for it.  It sounds like your company is considering using some type of APO planning at some time in the near future. Unless your company already has experienced APO resources available on the payroll, don't assume that you will be perform these business process changes alone.  Most companies engage external consulting resources to implement APO planning.  It is almost always money well spent.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I suppose you are talking about SNP heuristic..

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3414412

Thanks,

Bala B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Pretty vague question.  Which planning solution are you talking about?  Optimizer?  CTM?  PP/DS Heuristic?  SNP Heuristic?  Or....???

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I am talking about SNP heuristic.So could you please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi Sagar