cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell SAP Experts,

A Order is blocked for delivery as a result of credit check.

I have RELEASED it through the TCode- VKM3. But still the Order's over all credit status is ‘B’   (Credit check was executed ,document NOT OK).

I have checked if the Customer is BLOCKED for Delivery in VD05,but it is not.

Is there any other Place where I need to RELEASE such Order from  Credit check?

Can anyone help me to remove the Blocked order.

Appreciating your quick reply.

Thanks in advance ,

Umesh Karane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have RELEASED it through the TCode- VKM3. But still the Order's over all credit status is ‘B’   (Credit check was executed ,document NOT OK).

Over all status B means still the block was not released in your attempt of VKM3. Goto VA02 sales document header-status you will find credit status as blocked.

if the document is released system shows as "D" so please try to release the document once again properly with VKM3, apart from this t code you can also try with VKM1 or VKM4.

After release check once again the status it should be D

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your answers.

The Issue is resolved now . The Order is released.

This was not due to Standard Credit check,but due to a Customisations set in the System.

There was check to block the Order if the condition failed.Since this Issue was in Quality environment

I fixed it.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible. You must have missed something. If you had release this order in VKM3 then status should be D Document released by credit representative in VBUK-CMGST field. Check this field and see what happened in here.

Thank$