Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split deliveries by Storage loaction

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please could you assist me with the following request , I am currently trying to split a delivery by storage location and having no luck .

I have tried a few of the options availble via the SCN community but it has not helped (http://scn.sap.com/thread/3377338) .

I have loooked in the copy routine option but it does not seem as though this is possible . After looking at this note  https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=546668 it does not seem possible to use the copy routine option .

Can anyone advise what would be the best way to do this going forward ?

Thanks

Regards

Justin Naidoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 166397 - Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL

Regards

Eduardo

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo

Thanks for the repsonse . I have tried using this field in the copy routine and it does split the order , however it only creates one delivery . I need it to be split and 2 deliveries be created . Do you know what could be causing this ?

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Compare the fields ZUKRL in table LIKP. It's the concatenation of fields of ZUK in the VOFM subroutine.

See also other reasons in

SAP Note 355404 - Why was there a delivery split during creation?

SAP Note  546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you may need to implement your own logic in a custom copy control.

In the copy control, you should have access to the CVBAP structure that contains the sales order items. Insert some logic along these lines. IF LGORT (Storage location) of item 10 is not equal to LGORT of item 20, then pass a value to ZUKRL. And use ZUKRL as the field that will force the split.

The problem here is that you are using the VBAP entries to determine the split, and not the LIPS entries. The LIPS entries are not determined until after the system has decided to split the delivery.

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Noel

Thank you for your response  . I have attampted this. Curerntly what i do is I check the LGORT from table CVBAP and pass that as the splitting criteria to the ZKURL field . This  does split the deliviery , however only one delivery gets created and this is where I am struggling . So if I have 4 items , 2 belonging to LGORT 0010 and 2 belonging to LGORT 0020  , then a delivery gets created for LGORT 0010 only . 

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Just an update from my side . Using ZUKRL field for splitting a delivery works to the extent that when you save the delivery only the items specific to the split criteria are saved in that single delivery .

I think my biggest issue was I expected this splitting to create 2 deliveries , but this does not seem to be the case . I had to  find an alternate to solve this issue using an event linkage on the likp business object . Hope this will help someone in the future .

If anyone has managed to split and create 2 deliveries using the ZUKRL please do let me know how .

Thanks.  

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally shipping point can be determined in two ways one plant specific and two storage location specific.

Have you tried IMG>>Logistics Execution>>>Shipping >>>Basic Shipping functions>>>Shipping point determination

it may helps you--if it is OK to maintain separate shipping point..

Phanikumar

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar

I am going to look into this option , seems like a lot of config required though , but I will still look into this option .

Thank you for you repsonse .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try by activating the split based on storage location as recommended in the following note

• Note 399912 - Split analysis activation during delivery creation

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to use delivery group field in sales order at item level which forces all line items with the same delivery group be delivered together (same delivery), kind of split. Use  MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP to fill field VBAP-GRKOR (in user exit, determine storage location and apply some logic to give a value to delivery group by storage location. In standard, storage location is  determined by shipping point+plant+storage conditions). Look for the help of an abaper.

Regards,

JM

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Joan

Thanks for the response on this . I looked into this option , but I dont think this will work as the group by delivery only groups the items together and copies the delivery date to each item in the same delivery group . So when you actually create a delivery it will just change the delivery date but not actually split the items into seperate deliveries .

Thanks..