cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No values for this selection: VA01 -Sold-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction VA01, there are over 500 values for sold-to-party. If I try to restrict the values using the selection criteria for which I know has valid data in the "Customer per sales group" search, I get an error indicating that there are no values for the selection. However, if I try the same criteria for the same database on another computer, the values are showing. Is there a setting on the computer that prevents me from viewing the data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked on one machine but not on mine! I have upgraded the patch level but it still does not work! Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is because of SAP GUI patch level. We have noticed this problem with one of our clients. Client is using SAP GUI 6.4 along with ECC 5.0. Search helps are behaving incorrectly/differently in different machines. Finally we found that it was becaus of GUI Patch level. For GUI 6.4, patch level of 14 is good.

Check patch level of both systems and see if there is a difference. If so, then that is the reason.

In our case machine with GUI at patch level 8 was giving issues.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Thanks for your assistance. I was actually on patch level 8 even though we propogated level 17 throughout the company!

Camille.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have upgraded to patch level 24 and the search works. The other computers have level 23 and it doesn't work for this level!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi camille,

it depends on your drop down entries settings on sap system.it is specific to every computer .if you want to change.go to options buttons in right corner and system settings allow

u can see in drop down....

please reward if helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for you assistance but I checked this first. It may actually be the SAP GUI patch level that Anil responded about....sorry i can't reward!

Camille.