cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am uploading customer master data through LSMW.

During recording I am ticking the "Central Address Management" checkbox.

When I execute the LSMW I find that I have to manually tick the checkbox again ??

Why is this so and what is it that I have to do to ensure that it is automatically ticked.

Someone please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to include the field check box Central Address Management in your flat file and the field name is USE_ZAV should have a value as "X" for all the customer numbers.

When you include the field and value as X then it wont ask to check the address management every time and the LSMW will run automatically.

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have checked this also but when I complete the recording and save it and then click on default all I get a message No name define for USE_ZAV .

I have entered a name but it is still showing this error.

How to proceed without this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its just an warning message.

You can go ahead and include this field after

Example:

VKORG

VTWEG

SPART

KTOKD

USE_ZAV = X for all your lines.

thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks this issue has been resolved.

But now I am encountering another problem.

While doing the recording for customer I am entering the customer master contact person information but when I am going to Step 5-Field conversion and mapping the contact person email id and other contact info information is not displayed.

Please can you help me resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your recording, while recording on the contact person you have to click on additional details and then record the email and other fields, once you done this then these fields can visible in 5 step.

I had checked by creating a recording in my case the email and other fields from contact person tab are visible.

May be you have to re record the process.

Thanks

Prashanth

Answers (0)