cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a standard field for POWL list?

hubert_haist2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we're missing the standard PO field PARTNER_PROD in the POWL queries for SRM purchase orders (using extended classic scenario). This field is not included in structure /SAPSRM/S_POWL_RESULT_PO_ITEM. Is it possible to add this field without a modification to this structure and is more action required to get this field available and filled?

Thanks

Hubert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

If you want to add more search field in one query, I suggest use the following transactions to add it:

/n/sapsrm/powl_cust

powl_query

After changing this, you have to run report powl_d01 for the application id which corresponds to this query and the portal user. Then the changes will be reflected in POWL.

Regards,

Ivy

hubert_haist2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

thanks for your response.

If I use transaction /n/sapsrm/powl_cust and select feeder type SAPSRM_FEEDER_PO I can't add the field PARTNER_PROD because it's not part of structure /SAPSRM/S_POWL_RESULT_PO_ITEM. I'm looking for a way to extend the structure without modification. The field is a standard field so I can't extend the customer field append.

Regards

Hubert

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

I am afraid that you have to modify this structure to add extra fields to it, or copy this structure to one Z-stucture and then add extra fields.

Best regards,

Ivy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hubert

Did you solve this problem?

Best Regards

hubert_haist2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi J Al,

we could solve our issue with an enhancement similar to the solution described in the document above. It was necessary to create a new Z-field even for a standard field and fill it within a BADI.

Regards

Hubert

chittaranjan_sahoo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Check the following link, this might help you...

Add custom field to SC and POWL

Regards, Chitta