Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR 31 and AR32 - Edit and Create worklist

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a strange situation with AR31 and AR32. When we try to execute the transaction by test id's an error message comes starting "No data was selected". When I check with my id for the same combination there is data. SU53 and ST01 doesn't help.

I have enabled trace on my id and checked, and verified the trace. it doesn't show any strange objects. Any idea? or have you faced similar problem?

We are in ECC6,

SAP_BASIS    702    0013

SAP_APPL    605    0010

SAP_HR        604    0058

FI-CA        605    0006

FI-CAX        605    0006

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gowrinadh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the test IDs are service type users and not dialog. Change the user type and you should be fine (except that the testers will change the passwords...).

Cheers,

Julius

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the test IDs are service type users and not dialog. Change the user type and you should be fine (except that the testers will change the passwords...).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks for quick reply. I had already tried by changing to dialog as well, but no luck. I gave one more try, but got some missing objects in trace. But adding those didn't solve the problem.

I had also added objects from RSABAPSC (25 levels) and SU24 .  but that didn't help

Now I am out of ideas

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Are you running the trace in a system that has multiple app servers? If so, make sure you're tracing on server user is executing functionality on

other way to investigate is to trace your access and then take the successful checks to compare to the user buffer of the account that failed to find the differences. this can also be done by tracing your scenario in a test system so you don't impact production

regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

Its a development server  only one application server. I have also traced my user and it doesn't show anything new other than what was given to test user.

I had noticed same behavior with other Asset accounting transactions

s_alr_87012004

s_alr_87012013

s_alr_87012015.

First two I was able to solve by searching the authority check statements and some other trouble shooting.  But I was not able to find the authorization required for tcode s_alr_87012015. trace is not helpful with test id or own id.

We still don't have Quality servers.

Regards,
Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

AR31 needs below objects.

A_A_VIEW

A_S_KOSTL

Especially the  A_S_KOSTL.