cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i got following error in when i posting inventory transfer using di api

The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)). But same add-on working in another server.

I m using version 9 and patch level 6.

its very urgent

Thanks & Regards

B.Lakshmi narayanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

If you  wrote any Stored Procedure for Inventory transfer command it and then check it.

may be it will work.

Thanks

P.T.Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check  did you added the  SAP B1 9.0 Reference .SAP B1 will not show the proper Error message  if you added the SAP B1 8.8  instead  of SAP B1 9.0

Regards,

K Sakthvel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abilio
0 Kudos

Verify the versions of SAP DI-API and SAP. Must be the same versions.

First, check if you have the correct DI-API version.

Example for SAP9.X ( for SAP 10 , folder DI API 100 , file SAPbobsCOM100.dll ) :

You do this by going to folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\DI API 90" ("C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\DI API 90" if you are running 64-bit).

In here right click on file "SAPbobsCOM90.dll" and choose Properties. Then under the details Tab see the Product Version

Now go to the SAP System and under Help > About SAP Business One and check the technical version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the same add-on work on another server, check what are the differences between 2 servers.

Thanks,

Gordon

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is an application error. Please check SAP note:

1980460 - UI_Client shuts down when user add-on is running

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan