cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE Action and Reference Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is it possible to set up Action and Reference Document values in BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE like in t-code MIGO.

Please see the screenshot below (sorry, but I have no English inteface 😞

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Vitaliy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vitaliy,

Try looking at the MII projects, specifically the SAPModuleLibraries.  If I understand your question correctly, the MM transactions should give you good examples of how to set it up.  If that does not provide your solutions, please provide more information on your needs.

I went back to see if the SAP_12.0_ModuleLibraries project contents were still accessible and could not get to them.  I also looked around to see if they had been updated for 12.X or 14.0, but also did not find them.

Anybody know where they went to?  I have a personal copy, but it is from October, 2008, so I hope there is a later version available from somewhere.  The links in SCN appear to be broken, probably as a result of the new SCN release a couple of years ago.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Thank you a lot for reply!

I've reviewed MM transactions in example project. Unfortunately, I didn't find any helpful information there according to my issue.

Sorry, if I've described my question in unclear way. I will try to give more details.

I would like to set up the following MIGO parameters for 313 movement type:

• Action - A09;
  • Reference Document - R10.

I am executing goods movement via BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. I assume that these parameters can be set up with the help of GM_CODE and MVT_IND nodes. Is that correct?

Maybe there is another way to set up these parameters?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Vitaliy

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vitaliy,

Been a while since I worked with that BAPI, but one thing I do remember is that it was just about the only BAPI that had good documentation.  GM_CODE and MVT_IND were part of what needed to be set for use in MII.  But GM_CODE was not the movement type.  GM_CODE was a 2 digit code.  I remember only using 02 and 03, but don't remember the specifics.  MVT_IND was set to B or F and again don't remember the specifics except I think that was only for purchase orders (Back or Forward) which was whether it was being received or being fulfilled.  Check out the documentation.  It was all there.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG