Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't do a particular function only in production environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to do a particular function in production environment, so I took SU53 screen shot and found the missing authorization object and  added the needed role in quality and tested the same, it was working. But when I tried the same in production with that particular role I couldn't do it.

Can you help me locate where the issue is.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually have a very particular and even very easy answer to that. Also, something quite particular is about to happen to this thread... Is that vague enough for you?

Cheers,

Julius

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually have a very particular and even very easy answer to that. Also, something quite particular is about to happen to this thread... Is that vague enough for you?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

If you don't hurry up someone is going to come along and do the needful.

0 Kudos

I am actually looking at a particular function button here in the moderator tools...

0 Kudos

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dude give more correct description of your issue. Otherwise you are asking general question for which you shall get generic answers. People will make fun of you and in worst case they shall ignore you

1) what particular function?

2) which SU53 screenshot?

3) which object did you add?

4) have you tried the quality system with same configuration as of production system?

5) did you transport the role to production or edited the production directly?

Warm regards,

Syam

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A novice asked the Master: ``Here is a programmer that never designs, documents or tests his programs. Yet all who know him consider him one of the best programmers in the world. Why is this?''

The Master replies: ``That programmer has mastered the Tao. He has gone beyond the need for design; he does not become angry when the system crashes, but accepts the universe without concern. He has gone beyond the need for documentation; he no longer cares if anyone else sees his code. He has gone beyond the need for testing; each of his programs are perfect within themselves, serene and elegant, their purpose self-evident. Truly, he has entered the mystery of Tao.''

May the Tao be with you.

P.S. -->