Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy on Behalf user's email address - Shopping Cart

nishant_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to fetch the email address of buy on behalf user. I have only shopping cart number as input field.

based on that I am calling FM 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL' to get the Partner details with function group 16.

but the person number and address number in E_PARTNER table are different from what maintained in ADR6 table.

Kindly suggest how to fetch the email address of Buy on behalf user of shopping cart.

Thanks

Nishant Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant Jain,

you can try following.

You'll need to get the user name or partner guid, and then.

CL_BBP_ES_ENTERPRISE=>GET_EMPLOYEE_BY_USERNAME( UNAME )->IF_BBP_ES_PERSON~GET_PERSONAL_ADDRESS()

or

CL_BBP_ES_ENTERPRISE=>GET_EMPLOYEE_BY_GUID( GUID )->IF_BBP_ES_PERSON~GET_PERSONAL_ADDRESS()

SRM does not use addresses from SU01, but addresses of business partner of the user.

Regards

Konstantin

nishant_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin

I am using below method to get the User name and then follow the normal approach (usr21, adr6) to get the email address.

CL_BBP_ES_ENTERPRISE=>GET_EMPLOYEE_BY_GUID( GUID )->IF_BBP_ES_PERSON~GET_USER_NAME()

and for GUID, I am using Partner Number.

Just confused as I am new to SRM. As the method says "Get employee by guid" , so it means all the Buy on Behalf users are registered as employee ? just want to know if there is any exception.

Thanks

Nishant

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

As soon as you integrate user in PPOMA_BBP, user get following assignments.

US is a SU01 user. Authorization and roles.

BP is a business partner of the user. In shopping cart BP is used for requester and goods recipient roles.

CP is a Central Person - it's a HR representation of the user.

Regards

Konstantin

nishant_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin.

Answers (0)