cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

We are working with the GRC Reports. We need to add an extra field in one of the reports for the Internal Control person. This person needs to write text in it. Is it possible?

I know how to add the colum into the report by I don´t know to make it writable. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John

Check with your web dynpro/Abap technical resource. ( or ) route this message to technical forum, you will get quick response

I guess, it is possible....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Naveen. I will check it with my Abap resource. Any idea of the technical forum?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John

SCN has the community:

If you work with your developer, they will probably be able to search general topics/:how to"s for webdynpro to figure out what to do for the report. My advise - search and figure out what you are asking before posting to the development communities.

If you are capturing information you will need to work with your developer to determine if you need to extend table defs - figure out how you will retain the information for the new field.

Though.... once you add information to a report is it still a report really a report?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I am aware, it may be difficult to create a custom field that is free-text. Further more, to add it to a report, you would most likely have to copy the SAP standard report into a custom version first, allowing you to change the order of the existing columns displayed and add a new custom field (which you hope to be a custom free text field).

I presume you are trying to hold "comments" like you can in a Access Request submission/approval form against a report. I am not sure how you would be able to save the comment.

Exactly which report are you trying to customise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I am trying to add a comment field in the "Test Plan by Control" report. Any idea?