cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pco monitoring issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m trying to achieve Pco monitoring in SAP MII 14.0. I m refering following document:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pco21/helpdata/en/f2/b1d0e885284db2baabef7eea15373e/content.htm

I m able to do the Alert Configuration using active monitoring.

But what condition should i check in MII transaction or which parameter from remote monitoring will tell me that PCo is down?

I want to send e-mail once PCo is down.

I have enabled the active monitoring and configured the MII system and got test connecttion as success.

I am able to see the all projects in MII server . I configured the transaction and input variable (xml). After click on ok ,getting success message.

After that I could not see any trx in transaction manager.

I made dataserver connection to pco as error but still I could not see the configured trx in transation manager.

Pls suggest me to overcome this issue.

Configuration:

SAP MII 14.0

PCO 2.3 SP3

Regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Question: But what condition should i check in MII transaction or which parameter from remote monitoring will tell me that PCo is down?

Answer: The MII Transaction will called only when the PCo agent goes down or not able to connect to its source system. So you need not check anything in MII. The input param of the MII transaction will receive the error detection time-stamp and the node name (PCo instance or PCo and agent instance).

Question: I made dataserver connection to pco as error but still I could not see the configured trx in transation manager

Answer: Making the MII PCo data server go down or disabling it will not execute the alert or call the configured MII transaction. When the PCo agent is not able to connect to its source system then the configure MII transaction will be called.

Hope that these clarifications will clear your doubts.

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you are right. Trx does'nt trigger when  either stop the agent or disable the dataserver connection.

I have checked the trx execution by removing connection bw opc and pco then trx is triggering.

Thanks,

Raj.

Answers (0)