cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saleforce Outbound Interface Issue with INVALID_SESSION_ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are getting the below Error after transport the SFDC PI Interfaces to QA landscape.

<faultcode>sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID</faultcode><faultstring>INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00DL000000296CU!AQMAQCMTMGElU6bPbeRGK0G4AS5uCJSMgrR.R5uJMe7UT.2PucRo6dKURUw6AylrO08KHjQBLSdj3GYL9Qvnnj05999wPWrkq This is expected, it can happen if the session has expired and swept away, or if the user logs out, or if its just someone trying to hack in. </faultstring>.

I have already referred the below Blog, . Found no differences/issues in message structures.

When I am trying to trigger the same PI request payload via SOAP UI, I was getting the successful response from SFDC.

From PI -QA server, the required Ports (443 and 80) are already open, able to telnet successfully, the sessionID SOAP envelope class was succesffuly hitting to SFDC-QA and giving the response with SessionID.

With SessionID and SAP data during the second call, SFA giving the response as above error.

Please provide your ideas on the above issue.

Regards

RK N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help me on above issue with your inputs.

Rama, We are not found any traces in the XPI inspector.

Regards,

RK N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  Generally as per my understanding, a session id is valid for 30 mintus ( Not sure .. as it may change now... 30 mintus is the valid keep alive time for session id as per guidelines of SFDC 3 yrs ago )...  I suggest you to use XPI Inspector and reproduce the problem to get more details on this. When you re process the same data ... you may get this error due to expiry of session id. additionlly.. please raise a ticket with SFDC. If you describem more about your problem.. i may help.