Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find entries in RSECVAL tables for new Analytics Authorization object post upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently did an upgrade from BI 7.0 to BI 7.4 SP05, post upgrade during testing we created some new Analytics Authorization objects. We noticed that these new AA objects are not getting reflected in our RSECVAL table, even though I see entries in the RSECVAL_CL tables. I see all the migrated AA objects from BI 7.0 there in the tables, only the new ones are not getting updated.

Has anyone faced this issue before with the 7.4 version, is this normal? I could not find any documents on this issue, any pointers would be really helpful.

Thanks!

Veena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at this note 1978243

The database tables RSECVAL and RSECHIE that store analytical authorization objects are no longer required. The contents of the program RSD_XPRA_REPAIR_RSCHAVL_740, which is automatically executed during the upgrade, is copied to the table RSECVAL_STRING or RSECHIE_STRING.

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at this note 1978243

The database tables RSECVAL and RSECHIE that store analytical authorization objects are no longer required. The contents of the program RSD_XPRA_REPAIR_RSCHAVL_740, which is automatically executed during the upgrade, is copied to the table RSECVAL_STRING or RSECHIE_STRING.

0 Kudos

Thanks Krzysztof. I was not aware of this. This really helps.