Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready Set (Go!) Mission Query

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the recent changes in Mission and Badges, I went to look after my Mission list. Then I found this,

I had already bookmarked the document but this mission is still shown as Incomplete. I hope this is the document

I'm not sure if this is a Bug or I missed out something. Pl help me to understand this.

ntn

PS: I searched on this but I could find queries related to Ready (Set Go!) only but not Ready Set (Go!)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Very sorry for these two bugs. We recently changed our mission design (see announcement blog) and these missions were affected in the sense that we introduced a new requirement to them. Despite what we thought was thorough testing done by us, we missed the fact that introducing the new requirement makes it impossible for people who previously earned the mission to earn it with the new requirement.

Today we had to remove the requirement that was added yesterday for these missions so that you are all back to 100% (me included!).

FYI Ready, Ready Set and Ready, Set, Go are still a series of missions in the sense of onboarding progression, but we removed the prerequisites between missions 2 and 3 so that people don't have issues with the sequence of activities they do and earn these missions without any problem.

Best,

Laure

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure for this most awaited clarification. 🙂

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

Its fixed ...

Yesterday:

Today:                                           

Thanks, Aparajit

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation and correction. Its is now working fairly.

Your efforts are appreciated!

ntn

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes It is !

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem here. Looks like the bug has spread around the world

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not only for you nitin. Seems like for all scn users who ever had this badge at bio tab. I checked some users, its showing as incomplete(67%) but badge was there at Bio tab.Thanks for your observation.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that requirements have been added to some missions, and those who already had it completed before the change are now showing a buggy <100% status.

Same applies to the "Influencer" mission, obviously you now need to receive positive feedback on top of being popular (i.e. being followed), I wonder which incident has triggered this...

Thomas

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same applies to the "Influencer" mission, obviously you now need to receive positive feedback on top of being popular (i.e. being followed), I wonder which incident has triggered this...

Mr "Atomic Influencer" and his 17kTon Friends?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They should give you the "I can read minds" badge!

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also "Magician" badge is fine.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Laure and I will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Regards,

Audrey

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok,

thank you.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

yes is right, please see all the badges, there are two badges for the same name the first having only one cell in the battery, and the second having two cells in the battery, you have completed former and the latter is still to complete.

and the second is

but i think there is any problem in this, because me too have bookmarked it, but not getting it completed.

I don't know why ?

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sanjeev, It's not updated even after completing the requirements.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lets wait and see, what is the reason behind it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I understood the Ready Set Go is a 3 part mission. Maybe this mission should be renamed to make the differences more clearly, Maybe just call step1 - Ready,step 2 - Set, and step 3 - Go.

The brackets make it difficult.

Regards,

Jürgen

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct. But that isn't the issue here

I could fairly identify the difference and I mentioned about that just to prevent the Unwanted suggestion of giving it a search.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

For me I can see the badge in the reputation tab, but in the missions it is showing as incomplete.

What about you ?

Regards

Sudhir Sadhu

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sudhir. That's correct.

I can see that badge under my profile. Now this has become stranger for me!!

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same for me, I can see the badge under my profile, but the mission is incomplete although I have bookmarked the document.

Best regards,

Martina

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Lets call for more clarification.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for confirming the matter.

Yes Ramagiri, Even if you try to remove and re BM it, it doesn't work.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

By seeing your post, I saw the missions of mine. For me also it showing mission is incomplete even though I bookmarked the content.

Regards

Sudhir Sadhu

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I also faced the same issue. Unchecked the Like and Bookmark and again checked Like and Bookmark therafter it displayed me as completed.

Regards,

Ramagiri