cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single WO create for per bin when pick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question,how to actualize one WO per bin when create picking WO,at limit configuration(spro),I don't find  config about this issue,please      give me any advise.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tushar_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

WO creation function module doesn't allow to create a WO with multiple destination bins (unless you use a packing profile in WOCR).

To create WO on the basis of Product/Material group/Staging area etc. Wave template field catalog can be used accordingly.

Regards

Tushar Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

Do you mean i need create many waves if many products need pick and need group WRs with same product into one WO? if so need create too much wave templates as product number?

tushar_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yilong,

No of wave depends on wave template setup. You can set up Automatic wave assignment, if you want to avoid manual wave creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

I see and thank you. I create diferent wave template for diferent product, set customized condition with product as a key, I have test with Automatic wave assignment and it works.

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We run into the same requirement where warehouse wants to club all picks from the same bin into the same WO and could not find anything in standard so we resorted to BADI..  The can be found under EWM -> BADI -> WOCR...

Good luck,

Faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer,but I test two BADI,they are BAdI:overwrite of limit values and BAdI:Full WO Createion,these BADI seem can not sovle my problem,can you share detail solution to me? which badi for WOCR?

Thanks very much and best regards.

Wilson

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

The trick is first you need to identify the WT that you want to club together.  you can use any unused field in /scwm/ordim_o or add your own to it and use this to identify WTs to be clubbed together.  then you can use the badi to overwrite the limits to build the WO.  here you can assign WTs to WOs and restrict based on the new field value.  This will result to WO that share the same source bin for example.  

Hope this helps.

Faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faical

I have similar requirement, I need group same product number't WT to one WO in a wave. I have tested with set same Consolidation Group per product manually, then we can set standard WOCR to fulfill. So I guess BAdI: Overwrite Consolidation Group can help ,Please adivse.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no limit parameter which refers to bin. I would think that the limit per items (which means warehouse orders) should fulfill your requirement.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen,but I would to the same bin WT group to one WO,the standard config not support this issue,So now I  am search  related ehancement for it,Are you konw whick badi can solve my issue?

Thanks and best regards,

Wilson