cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transmission for SC trying to create a PO .

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does this error mean I am getting the error in SC

Case 1 : ME 083 Enter Material Group however  the material group =Product category is already in the SC .

Please explain on how to get this error fixed ?

Does the user have to recall the SC for the error to be rectified OR A new SC has to be created ?

Case 2 : For some SC though I see Error in transmission yet not able to see the SC in RZ20 . Pleas explain on how to diagnose and check what the error is ?

regards

Vinita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help User corrected the error for example 1 and for example 2 I thought ill reprocess ..

So I modified the entries in CRM_JEST table by debugging to change the status as none of the options to reprocess the SC actually works from the backend i tried them all as below  SC same before and after :no change in status in bbp_pd

TRIED :

1. bbp_pd_sc_resubmit result below  Nothing happened

2 "   BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE Gives the same 2 error message everytime for all SC I tried

running for successful as well ... and these error do not seem to be relevant to me

3 : bbp_pd_sc_autoretransfer executes and all green but does nothing ..

4 : bbp_pd_sc_transfer

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks all let me try to do each of these solutions check and get back ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

For Case I - Please check the posts below. They are similar errors but not exactly the same.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3233354

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3439656

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2083247

For Case II -

If you could find whether it is Local or Backend error then the analysis could be done with the focus way -

Otherwise  If your not able to see in RZ20 - then try to go to BBP_PD -- Check for all master data -- check whether all things are maintained one by one in PPOMA as well as backend system.

I hope you must have already checked the material group in the both the systems.

I will check and update you if i could find anything.

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not relevant

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you refering any contract in the sc ?

are sc and contract material group same?

1904291 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1 : Error message "06 437 " and/or "ME 083"

1850043 - Troubleshooting error ME083 generated from BAPI_PO_CREATE1 or BAPI_PO_CHANGE

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

If you are using SOA to transfer SC to ECC side, I suggest you check the outbound and inbound XML to see if material group/product category is missing.

If you are not using SOA, I suggest you create test data for bapi_po_create1 to check where the value of material group/product category is missing, in ECC or SRM side?

Then you can debug further via test data or XML.

Regards,

Ivy

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just wanted to reprocess the SC we have a lot of error cases and finding the error by debugging for each doesn't sound ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

run the update and cleaner jobs ,I hope you have already performed it

Regards,

kiran