Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOL Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In shipment, I am facing problem with BOL output type

When I select forwarding agent as ABC and complete my shipment, I get two output type determined, as ASN - EDI and ZBOL

But when I select forwarding agent as XYZ and complete shipment, I get only ASN-EDI output determined. Why the system is not determining ZBOL output type for fowarding agent XYZ.

ZBOL has a condition record for shipment type TL.

Any clues!!

Thanks in advance

Deejay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is fixed, it was due to ztable and routine, which was determining the bol in shipment.

Thanks,

Deejay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks, that was a useful answer (points rewarded),

routine is maintained for condition type BOL.

Routine says that, if forwarding agent is "PENR", then BOL should not determined, and it should be determined for rest of forwarding agents.

Now, I am unable to understand, when I am selecting FW agent other than PENR, why BOL is not getting determined.

Thanks,

Deejay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Srini, thanks for your reply.

We have not assigned any partner function to BOl, it is assigned to shipment type.

So whenever we create shipment type TL, BOL should automatically gets triggered.

Further, as I mentioned earlier, it is working for ABC forwarding aget. In shipment, when I select forwarding agent as ABC, I get two output types determined ZASN and BOL.

But for the same shipment if I select forwarding agent as xyz, I get only one output type determined. ZASN. BOL is not working for XYZ Fwd agent.

Thanks,

Deejay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay - Hope you haven't set any requirement to the condition type. Please check the procedure control where you might have set a requiremnet for the condition type BOL. The next check I would advise would be to go to the shipment in edit mode (VT02n)->Shift F6 (outputs)->ControlF1(Determination analysis). This should show up some details on why the condition type was rejected. Definitely, if you've set the condition type, it would have been proposed but might have got rejected for some reasons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deejay,

Check whether yo have done the assignment of Output type to Partner function - Forwarding agent(XYZ)

spro-f5-le-transportation-basic transport functions-output control-maitain output determination for shipments-assign output types to partner functions

Pl try and give feedback.

Regards

Srini