Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.01 Custom field in Shopping Cart source of supply tab Issue

former_member189596
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have requirement to add two new fields ( Vendor Email Id and YES/NO option field to send mail to supplier from PO) in Source of supply tab in Shopping cart. I have followed below steps

1) Enhanced item structrues with two fields

2) Added new fields in V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR view with new fields, This fields are appered on screen perfectly.

Now i need to determine YES/ NO field value based on company code value of Shopping cart, I am not able to getING  Company code value of item in method WDDOMODIFYVIEW  of Pre and post exits to do logic.

Please let me know where can i save this fields data and how, Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI badi to determine the value for your Yes/No field and based on company code you can change this field as well.

Let me know if that helped?

Thanks,

Zuber

former_member189596
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Zuber,

Thank you for reply.

Yes, I am able to update YES/NO using BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, But i am not able display updated value field in SOURCE OF SUPPLY TAB where i have added these using modification in standard dynpro componet, Please let me know how can i display updated value in Source of supply tab, Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the custom field is available in structure /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SC_I_BD.

Check your context mapping in webdynpro component.

Regards,

-Zuber

former_member189596
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zuber,

Yes, custom field is available in structure /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SC_I_BD.

I have created Context attribute in /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS for view V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR.

Please let me know how can i map between view V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR  and /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SC_I_BD  structure ( SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD  componet context), Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the field is visible in view level then just click on the field and in properties pane of the webdynpro for property value add the binding to the structure field.

This should solve the problem.

Regards,

Zuber

former_member189596
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zuber,

Thanks for reply, May be i am missing some steps.

When i select biding mapping for  new field, i will get option to select field from Context fields from view V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR, I do not option to select field from structure /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SC_I_BD,

Please guide how can i get this option

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

First create a node in view context with the Z field available in the structure.

Then this node you can bind to field available on view.

thanks,

Zuber

former_member189596
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zuber,

Thank you quick reply, I have done similer from above reply, but no luck, Though value is updated at item level, am not able see this value in Source of Supply screen , this value coming as blank, Please do needful.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Please include some screen shots of the view definition and the mapping that you did so that I can figure out where exactly the problem is coming from.

Thanks

Zuber