cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Planned orders to production orders by time /SAPAPO/RRP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a business requirement where in we need to convert planned orders to production orders by shift.

Transaction /sapapo/rrp7 converts all orders by date, so I am looking for an enhancement to have time as

a selection criteria in it.

Any input would be really helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi har ka.

Technically, the system will read the i/o nodes from the liveCache (for the entire horizon).

The system will, then, determine the start date and time for the first activity of each of the selected orders.

The start date of this activity will be compared to the date range specified in /SAPAPO/RRP7 (and if it is within the date range, it will be transferred/converted). This is done in Function Module /SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_SELECTION (close to the bottom of the FM, starting at the line with the commend * (3) Prüfung auf Starttermin).

I do not see a badi or enhancement that you could use at this point, but perhaps you could copy the report (/SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_CONVERSION) and the FM (/SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_SELECTION) and modify the logic as per the desired behavior.

Other than that, you could execute the transaction interactively (display the orders) with date range and then filter or sort the displayed results by start date and time.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for your reply. Thanks for explaning me the process of RRP run.

So unless I copy and create a new transaction or add in code into FM /SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_SELECTION there seem to be no way for having times as selection criteria. But copying the trasaction is the last option I would consider.

Do you think it is possible to make any changes to BADI ' /SAPAPO/RRP_COLL_CONV' would help tweak in the time ?

0 Kudos

Hi har ka.

I've never used /SAPAPO/RRP_COLL_CONV, so I'm not sure it would help.

There is BAdI /SAPAPO/RRP_ORD_CONV, method RRP_PRECHECK_ORD_CONV. This should be called for orders selected for conversion. Here, we have as importing parameter the order id (IV_ORDID).

You would, then, have to read the order details from the liveCache (e.g. FM /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA) and then use a custom logic to set (or not) the indicator EV_DONT_CONVERT_ORDER.

Inclusion of time as further criteria in the selection screen would still not be possible in this case.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Yes I think it is not possible to enhance RRP7 to include the time in the selection screen. So may be we have to copy the transaction and enhance or force users to use RRP4.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Har,

The '/SAPAPO/RRP_IO_COL' Business Add-In (BAdI) exists to add new columns or to change existing columns in the order view. This BAdI includes the 'RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_02' interface which you can use to change values of the displayed table in the receipt view or to fill the values of the new columns. For more information about Business Add-Ins, refer to the online documentation of transactions SE18 and SE19.

For more details please refer OSS note 587930 - Receipt view: Displaying the start date using a BAdI

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for reply. OSS note 587930 helped, but it changes after I run the transaction. Basically with the sort order. I am looking to change selection screen. I hope I could find OSS note for that.