cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j2ee startup failure due to ume error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We are on netweaver 04s sps9. we are expericencing the problems in UME connection to the ABAP system.

Here are the trace files which identifies the problem:

std_server0.out

Service dbpool started. (1798 ms).

Mar 21, 2007 10:00:45... com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_52] Fatal: User Management Engine (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed to connect to the ABAP backend system. Check that connection data are correct and the backend system is available. Error message: "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". Connection data (obtained from properties of UME service in section "ume.r3.connection.master.": "{

passwd=********

lang=EN

receiverid=master

sysnr=$$

client=001

poolmaxsize=10

user=SAPJSF

receiverid_guest=master

ashost=localhost

poolmaxwait=10000

}

".

Mar 21, 2007 10:00:45... com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_52] Fatal: Initialization of UME persistence adapter "R3_DATASOURCE" failed.

service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================

Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='UME initialization failed.', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key UME initialization failed.

It seems to be an issue with the password of User SAPJSF

I have reset the password on client 001 and ume.r3.conection.master.passwd but it akes no difference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

that looks strange for me:

<i>> sysnr=$$</i>

Is the system-nr. of the r3-system perhaps 44 and you've accidently pressed the shift-key while typing?

Regards,

Norman