cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can it possible to create single IC billing IV for both order related and delivery related billing ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please give more some more clarity on your post?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to process normal material with service material. I can generated single Normal billing (F2) for both material. But when i tried for IC billing service material not coming. I have already tried with 36 and 13 routine in VTFA. Any other option ?

Thanks

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below tread which may be helpful to you.

Intercompany billing of a dien material | SCN

Also try with VF04 by checking order related and delivery related billing and execute.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i am trying to generate IC billing 1st and then normal billing. But for service the payer is picking wrong (Its picking normal billing payer) for which splitting happening. How i can get the IC billing payer ?

Thanks

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

IVA is the standard order related inter company billing provided by SAP. In the standard system i don't think IV is set up to be invoiced off of a sales order.
If you have to then you need to set up the copy control accordingly and use the SAP provided requirement routine 36 in the copy control set up.

Thanks,
Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I have already tried 36 and 13 routine. Its not working.

Any other possibility.

Thanks.