cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuzzy Search On An Attribute view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to implement fuzzy search on a master data attribute in an attribute view in HANA Studio.

I enabled the fuzzy search setting on the attribute but I couldn't figure out how to test it as the attribute view doesn't allow to define  a variable or an input parameter on its attributes.

Can any one please suggest how this can be accomplished and also give any other alternative approaches for addressing this scenario.

Thanks,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also tried creating a scripted based calculation view on top of the above mentioned attribute view , by defining an input parameter on the search attribute but when I do a data preview on the calculation view and drag in the search attribute in the attribute view ,I get the below error message.

Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error:  [2048] column store error: logical index creation addJoinIndex error:  [2030] Adding to join index GKATARAP:0x7f0751060c00:0en: Table _SYS_CE_VAR_OUTECC-Internal-Audit-Views/CA_LFA1_FUZZY/proc_popid_3_52FB8102F601D879E10000000A3C2A64_104579 not found.Please check lines:

Below is the logic I have written to accomplish this using a scripted calculation view.

var_out  = select LIFNR AS LIFNR , NAME1 AS NAME1 , '1' as KF

from "_SYS_BIC"."ECC-Internal-Audit.temp-Views/AT_LFA1"

where contains(NAME1,:VEND_NAME,fuzzy(0.7,'similarcalculationmode = substringsearch'));

Thanks,

Goutham