Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create inspection lot move data from mseg to qals

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

hello.

When SAP create inspection lot from MIGO,  I need to move mseg-ablad ( uploading point) to qals-yyfield.

In Migo we can have more than one pos, then system create differents inspection lot.

Is it possible ??? are there any user exit to do that ??? i see user migo's exist  and inspecion lot's create, but in both cases i don't see all data to read an and move it.

Regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Append a QALS_D02 structure with MSEG-ABLAD field.

Refer : Enhancement in Tcode-QA32 , Program-RQEEAL10 | SCN

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1761768

Add field in QA32 ALV | SCN

Amol.

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Namaste Amol.

Yes, i have add a new field in qals_d02. But where i move mseg-ablad to qals_d02-yyfield ???

which user exist or badi ??

In my case i have Migo with more than one position, and for each position the system will create a new inspecion lot.

Thanks.

Antonio

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namastey

In my case i have Migo with more than one position, and for each position the system will create a new inspecion lot.

Do you mean there are more than one Items in PO and for each Item there will be different inspection lot?

Then,

You need to get Material document number for inspection lot number and get MSEG-ABLAD which will be QALS-YYFIELD (YYABLAD).

I hope, I have understood your question!!

Amol.

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Namastey Amol

Correct.  you have understood my question .

have you any ideas to sort it out  ??

Regards.

Antonio

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No user exit or Bapi is required, you need to write code in an implicit enhancement for copying MSEG-ABLAD field to ZZABLAD in QALS table.

This should be done by an ABAPer. Refer:

http://scn.sap.com/message/14206756#14206756

Amol.

Answers (0)