cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images in OVS table

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Has anyone able to load images into a field of the output table for the OVS? I have the URL however only the URL is visible not the image. The field I am using in the output table is type DMS_URL. IT works in regular image elements but not in this table.

Thanks for any hints.

Bruce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not possible, because the OVS ( standard component) table is all text view column cell editors. You have to use Freely Programmed value help to achieve this.

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Many thanks when I saw the table was type any I was hoping it was not just text. I will code around this situation. Any point need to be awarded please let me know.

Bruce

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw the table was type any

I think my response was not clear enough for you!  Type any table is for creating the internal table dynamically at runtime( to display result table) for any dictionary type.

But what I mentioned was, In the result table UI ( which displays the output internal table of type any) to display an image in a Table Column, you need to change the column cell editor to Image UI.

So to achieve this, its better to create a custom freely programmed value help. Hope it's clear now!

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Many thanks that was most helpful.

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I guess you can try with the Freely programmed input help.

You  need to implement IWD_VALUE_HELP interface.

Regards,

AkkI

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

As suggested by Mr. Kiran, go for freely programmed search help to achieve your requirement.

Please refer the below links

Freely programmed search help | Webdynpro ABAP

Creating Freely Programmed Search help in WD…

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama