SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Reassignment of Funds Centers for Trips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been reassigning wrongly posted FM documents using transactions FMCB .So far it has worked for Reference document category 10 PR, 20 PO but not for 040 Trips where its giving me a blank screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Am I missing something ? only receiving views and no answers

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Am I missing something ? only receiving views and no answers

0 Kudos

Hi FM Experts,

I have checked table FMIOI and information is same as in the selection screen, or is there another tool for reassigning Trips in Funds Management.I have searched SCN but can't find anything relevant to my problem.Please help

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of FMIOI entry for this trip?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks, see below

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos

...and what is the commitment item in FMIOI? I can see only fund centre... If it is the same as the one you put in FMCB, try leaving the '*' instead.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

There is a commitment Item, I have expanded the width of the table to make it visible .See below

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos

So, it's the same you are putting in FMCB, right? Don't put it: leave '*' symbol there and retry.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I have put ** in place of receiver commitment item, but am still getting the same results.PO,PR,INVOICES are executing without any problem,

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos

Very strange. But, I admit, I cannot test this on my side... I think, you'd better open OSS message.

0 Kudos

Thanks Eli, I agree.I will open OSS message.

0 Kudos

For those with the same challenge;

The only reconstruction tool for value type 52 is the program

RPR_CORRECT_COMMITMENT.

Transaction FMCB doesn't work for trips.

Regards,

Lewis

0 Kudos

That's the response from SAP? Thanks for update.

0 Kudos

Yes Eli, that was the response from SAP.