cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ2B - Change of fields for filtering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got a request to add fields for filtering once you are in the planning board (TC CJ2B). I haven't found out if this is possible. Does anyone have any idea if this would be possible. We are running on SAP ECC 6.0, EHP 0.

Regards

Staffan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Susruth suggest, yes you can add those user defined fields which is for custom purpose. And I think, you can fetch Status of WBS in that field from JEST &TJ02T tables by passing OBJNR no of WBS.

Regards

Shishir

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Staffan,

user fields can be used to display a new field required in CJ2B

user fields text can be change in the configuration settings.

if you require entire new screen developed that too is feasible through user exits.

CNEX0006 for project definition and CNEX0007 for WBS elements, updating PRPS table ,this fields too can be fetched into CJ2B

hope this shall suffice your requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for a quick response. To add new fields I  know its possible, and is also wha twe ahve done. But I wonder if its also possible to new filter criterias when running the transcation. As it is now you can use different fields that are defined, but I got a request to add status as a field to filter on, and that is what I'm wondering if this is possible.

Regards

Staffan

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Staffan,

Considering your requirement,it is possible to save the layout.

you can substitute user field with the status of the WBS element in text field.

after execution of transaction,you can display status field in user field and filter it as  per requirement,,variant can also be saved for the same.

hope this shall help you.