cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI Actual Cost-Material Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have maintained movement type 101 for GR, 281 for GI for valuated project stock and Item Category L for creating material component. Actually, my report reflects the planned figures on WBS, then breaks on activity then reflects further breakdown at the material breakdown level under the activity.

When comes to actual cost i.e. first GR the value goes on WBS, which is correct. However, when I do GI it goes on the activity and my material actual cost breakdown figures don’t appear, neither does the commitment column. They remain zero instead and the Actuals GI figure reflects on activity.

Can you please tell me where am i doing anything wrong.?

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain: Does this scenario involve GR to WBS from PP order or PO order.

Also are you using the Production of Assemblies scenario?

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

The SCN Rules of Engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is GR to WBS from PO and I am not using production of assemblies.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check your procurement parameters.

If the parameters are set to reserve/ purchase the material for a network and not WBS then it will always look for the network number as the controlling object. From there only you handle your stock, Good Receipts, Good Issues and its valuation means how it is valuated.

Eg:-

If you have set up your project by contradicting that the project definition has group requirements for a project and then you don’t have Q on your special stock indicator on the procurement page, then you will have your costs going in different directions.

I hope this will clear your doubts.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Amit, Yes it has clear my doubts.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Answers (0)