Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination-In wrong G/l

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose wrong a/c assignment is made and invoice is raised,once we come to know few condition types hit wrong G/g,how rectify at this case without cancelling the invoice.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected LakshmiPathiji,

As suggested we cannot correct once invoice generated and posted to some Wrong GL.

But in My client location they are transferring some amounts from one GL to another

Example: Two customer codes created for one customer in Customer master(End users mistake)

So the invoices posted to first customer code has been transfered to second and finally blocking the First customer code.

Dear-Pradeep ask your FI guy on this Transfer--he can help you.

Phanikumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To avoid such issues only, you have DEV and QA for Unit Testing and Regression Testing.  Coming to your query, as already suggested, you can do any adjustments if any invoice is posted to FI

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can do any adjustments if any invoice is posted to FI

How it is possible,could you please explain.

Pradeep.M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it was a typo error.  It should have been CANNOT

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it was typo mistake, instead of  can not do any adjustments if any invoice is posted to FI it was typed as can.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge  you can not correct the GL postings with out cancelling the invoice.

Once the invoice is saved and accounting document generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I hope Its not possilbe to update correct GL, once Invoice get posted.

You have to cancel the invoice and Assign correct GL and then create the Invoice.

Regards

Rakshith