Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Integration Scenarios

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 10 scenarios 4 inbount and 6 inbound , earlier all these interfaces are developed without process integrations in ESR. Now i migrated all interfaces in to process integration scenario.

Now how can i organize all the interfaces in ID, there should be 10 configuration scenario in ID right?

Please give some comments on this.

2) In ESR there are some option. Please find below screenshots.

Sender is SFTP and Receiver is ECC, So which option i have to select based on the systems.

Regards,

Manigandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

You need to create 10 config scenario. Please refer the process integration scenario document for step by step development of process integration scenario

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2067c40a-5af3-2e10-b09b-b7f939785...

regards,

Harish

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for reply, while creating process integration scenario, which application component i have to select.

Scenario is SFTP to ECC.

for SFTP shall i select template and ECC shall i select Product version and include ECC product from sld?

Please help me out in this.

Regards,

Manigandan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

you can select Template for SFTP as well as ECC.

regards,

Harish

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for reply, for SFTP i can selecte template and for ECC i can select product and include ECC product avilable in SLD right?

Regards,

Manigandan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rightly routed by Harish.

Integration Scenario helps you to track the interface using flow diagram and helps to find out the process flow.

No Matter if the earlier development was not done using this you can create fresh integration scenario and use it to create configuration scenario.

Thanks

Anand

@Harish: Thanks to you for the links to document. I was searching for a document to share it with business. I was on the merge of writing one but now you saved my time .