cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify objets sent by CIF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

I am auditing an APO system with a large number of objects in the supply chain model (locations and products, in particular), some of them brought by ECC through CIF and others created directly in APO for modelling pourposes.

My question is:

what is the simplest way in APO to know for instance which locations come from ECC and which locations don't? I definitely want to avoid doing this one by one (there are 600 locations).

any help will be greatly appreciated.

best regards,

J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI J.

Normally master data will be ciffed from Sap ECC or other system through an interface.

if you are specifically concerned about locations, from which system it was originated you can get the details in table /sapapo/locmap.

follow the steps

1) login to APO system

2) enter transcation SE16

3) key in table name /sapapo/locmap and enter

4) by providing either the ECC logical system name or APO sysetem name in "logical source system" field, you will get the required answer

Reg

Raja kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logical system seems to be ok for my pourposes. CFM5 means to check location by location for each of the 600 locations and seems painful. I had thought of user as Satyajit proposed, but logical system seems cleaner.

Thanks a lot to all of you, I appreciate it.

J.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

When you create any object directly in APO you have to assign the newly created object to Active model manually. But the object comes through CIF got assigned to the active model automatically. To identify an object which is created in APO by some user or by CIF, you can always refer to the 'General Tab' and check the user name in the 'Created' box. So you will know about how the object got created in APO.

You dont have to check for every location master if you use the MASSD T-code. I hope you have your RFC/CIF user ID for transferring data from ECC to APO. Use the user id in MASSD tcode, then you will get the full list of the location, created by CIF or by other user. Please refr to the asreenshot below for the selection criteria in MASSD-

Output-

You can download the output in Excel file.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Image was changed to a better one.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

As such there is no tool or report available to compare ECC and APO master data.

You need to download the data from table of location product etc from APO and ECC side and then do the V lookup. You can also call report RIMODSRH using transaction CFM5. The system displays a list of all filter objects that correspond to your selection criteria. You can use the Details pushbutton to navigate to the list of material/plant combinations for the filter object type selected. You can use the Models pushbutton to display the integration model in which the selected material/plant combination already exists, and to see which activity mode is valid.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar