cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to execute action for component "Proxy Runtime XXXXXXX (XXX XXX)". Use an authorized user and repeat the action.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am monitoring my SAP PI system, and I have noticed that I've got some messages in Scheduled status for the Proxy Runtime. My integration scenario is SAP ECC --> SAP PI --> File System.

I have tried to repeat the messages and I get a "No authorization to execute action for component "Proxy Runtime XXXXXXX (XXX XXX)". Use an authorized user and repeat the action."

I don´t know which roles need. I have searched through the sdn and I haven´t found this information.

Please, can you help me and tell me which roles do I need?

Kind regards,

Antonio Sanz.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abranjan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Please refer below links for authorizations:

Dual Stack:

User Management and Authorization Concepts (Dual-Stack) - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Security...

AEX:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/4b/68587b8ec53260e10000000a42189b/content.htm

You can check for these monitoring specific roles as well: (present in above standard links)

SAP_XI_MONITOR

SAP_SLD_GUEST

SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_DEMOAPP_EXECUTE

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE

Contains authorizations for monitoring message processing

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ENHANCED

SAP_SLD_GUEST

SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_DEMOAPP

SAP_XI_MESSAGE_MODIFY

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE

Contains authorizations for advanced monitoring

Regards,

Abhishek

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abishek,

I have found how to proceed. It is simply, I have to use a valid user from SAP ECC system, no a SAP PI user.

When I try to restart the message, SAP PI ask me for user/pass. I was using SAP PI user, but I have to use a SAP ECC (sender system) user.

Answers (0)