Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To find Changes in Excise Group Configurations??

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please help me how to Find the Changes done at the Configuration level at Excise Groups(Log-General>>Tax on Goods Movement>>India>>Basic Settings>>Excise Groups)

I need to find the user involved in Changing the Field""Excise Invoice During Billing""(Due to this change some invoices have been created without Excise Invoice which has been rectified in later times)

Note: I already Checked in Change Logs--where system suggesting no Logs Found for the Selected Period

(I kept the Period from the Date SAP implemented at my client)

Pl Help or Is there any need to implement any OSS notes/Reports..

Phanikumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table E071, input J_1IEXGRPS against Object Name and execute.  System will show all transport requests for changes made in Excise Group.  Pass this transport request number in SE01 and execute so that you will come to know the changes made.

G. Lakshmipathi

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table E071, input J_1IEXGRPS against Object Name and execute.  System will show all transport requests for changes made in Excise Group.  Pass this transport request number in SE01 and execute so that you will come to know the changes made.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Respected Sir,

Thank you for your valuable help to my requirement.

Just I tried the way you suggested and able find the Transport requests and changes(almost 24 requests and i followed as per your Guidance sir in finding the details).

Unfortunately i am not able to find the Root cause who is the User involved..

(because at my production server they have maintained the Option of

"Changes without automatic recording,No-transports allowed in SCC4)

Is there any other way to find this?

thank you sir again for your help.

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions On This Issue??

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please co ordinate with your Basis/ABAPer - ask to J_1IEXGRPS object/program SAPLJ1I5 - audit trails or trace & track

I think you will get which user has changed or move Transport requests

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh