cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i try to open se11 its shows dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i try to open se11 its not opening. it showing some dump. how to solve this issue.. give your suggestions..

Regards,

gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please try restarting the server, check for the DB and Application connectivity, Also please try installing the latest SAP LOGON GUI with the latest patch. Check for the log when executing the sick and basic system checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ahamed,

The CRM database  ie., mdf  file present in folder where CRM is installed. Actually that database details is not visible in object explore in mssql server which i mentioned in jpeg file which i attached.

now how to map this database file in local folder with mssql server 2005.

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

1. Could you tell the size of Data & log file of CRM DB?

2. Over all disk + Free space on CRM DB drive?

3. In MS SQl after completion of  truncate log backup then you can do online shrinking. as mention in the YouTube clips

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sri,

Actually in D folder we installed CRM. The D folder is 585gb total capacity , remaining space is 150 gb.

The crm folder takes 111gb space inside the crm folder there are crmdata1.. upto crmdata8 folder is present. and one crmlog1 folder is present. the crmdata1 to 8 size is 12.8 gb. and crmlog1 size is 7.95gb.

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

In that case you can open the MS Sql management console select the database 'CRM' go to properties of CRM DB, check the database & log size restitution are there ? by default its should be some thing like "unlimit"

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Actually the error is coming because of the database log file became full. how to clear that log file??

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

i sri,

Still we cant able to fix the problem.

when i open the SQL server management studio and I suppose to query as

"Use CRM" then I am getting this problem  Database 'CRM' cannot be opened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space. See the SQL Server errorlog for details.",

and beside in Object explore I am not getting +sign to explode that database, its something locked.

i attach the error file. in there i just mention by showing cross mark. how to make that crm  +sign to explode the database

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

1. You have sufficient amount of disk space in log & data files directory?

2. Refer the you tube clips SQL Transaction Log Backup - YouTube - SQL log backup

Shrink Truncate log file - YouTube - Shrink the log file

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sri,

if we do the shrink truncate log file that object explore + sign will display????

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

Check the below note if it can help you.

It is recommended to at least be on one of these CUs or later:

SQL Server 2005 SP2 CU14

1497623 - SQL Server Database Files Should Not be Sparse

RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

When i start my crm server at first it shows some dump error. i ll paste that dump error. in that it shows database inconsistency and call sick. after i called sick transaction that time also i got dump paste the dump too.

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

1.  Kindly refer the SAP Note 1952463 - START_CALL_SICK - can't establish connection to message server

2. Kindly run the DB check as mention in the SAP Note 142731: DBCC checks of SQL Server

before that take full DB backup

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

I ll try wat u suggest ....let me know for wat purpose this dump is raising when i start the server.. Any idea???? sri....

Regards.

gopi

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please run the command

DBCC CHECKDB('DatabaseName') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS

Share output of this command

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

From SAP Application it’s not communicated to DB either db not available or corruption? For that reason to run the DBCC check in the database level consistence

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepak,

where i want to run the command

DBCC CHECKDB('DatabaseName') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Open the MS SQL management studio click new query and type the command "DBCC CHECKDB('DatabaseName') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS"

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sri & deepak,

I execute the sql query . it shows could not found the database

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Once again do the full restart system and then check the SAP System.

BR

SS

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please share the command which you used ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

In msg sql server Management studio, I clicked new query in that i wrote the below query;

go

DBCC CHECKDB('NARSIMHAEHP5') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS;

go

Regards,

gopi

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

From the command you used

go

DBCC CHECKDB('NARSIMHAEHP5') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS;

go

You DB SID is not inline with SAP recommendation. Ideally it should be 3 char field for DBSID.

How have you done the MSSQL installation ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try to run the Tx from a different machine with a different version of SAP GUI and see if the error appears. If yes then check the database logs for any errors.

Consider updating the SAP kernel to a higher patch level.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sri & deepak,

ya we installed mssql. Actually the CRM and ECC is installed in D  folder. In that CRM folder database is present. But in mssql server the CRM database is not showing.But it showing ECC  database. I ll paste the error plz check and tell how to solve this.

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

Ms sql Server version is 2005.

I ll upload the error message.

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva,

Thanks for your reply. i checked in st22 and i debug the code. at one stage i come out of the program and show the error again. it has some database configuration problem.

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is data base memory issue contact basis team and get memory allocat for the same.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raman,

Thanks for your reply. I want to solve this issue that s y i am asking. How to solve this issue u have any idea??

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have allocate the memory am giving the solution based on the short dump i don't know how basis guys does this.

Regards,

Raman

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Could check this link

Error message 823 may indicate hardware problems or system problems in SQL Server

SQL Server: Warning: Fatal error 823 occurred at date / time Note the error and time, and contact yo...

2. what is the version of MS Sql server? have you update the latest service pack of MS SQL ?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Thanks for your reply..

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Could you check this SAP Note   1905400 - Table activation fails

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriram,

Thanks for your kind reply. For me Table Activation is not problem. in se11 in table dictionary  if i give table name the table is not opening at all. it shows some sql error. the database problem.

Regards,

gopi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Thanks for your info

If possible just do the full restart and then check again

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos